Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Birthday!

Wait, what?

That's crazy. Impossible. Insane. Ridiculous. Inconceivable.

It's been a year? Yes, that is what it says.

It's been a year.

A year of crazy debate stories, long posts about tournaments, posts about writing, posts about trusting and speaking love, posts about the insanity of CHSADKs, weird spikes in the amount of views I get, amazing people and amazing moments.

Six thousand, one hundred, and sixty two views.


Fifty posts. Four Disney/Debate parodies. Twenty things I love about speech and debate. Kitkats, impromptu, and blogging.

But that's not what matters.

What matters is you.

Yes, you. My wonderful readers.

I couldn't have gotten 6100 views without you. I wouldn't have written fifty blog posts if it weren't for you. I wouldn't have kept going if it weren't for you.

Don't think that your view doesn't affect me. Every view I get makes me smile a little brighter. Every view I get makes me want to keep doing this.

Writing posts, making parodies, drawing stick-figures on paint. You make it all worth it.

Vote affirmative- then, every time you come back to this little blog with a weird name, that's exactly what you do. So, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. I'll love you forever. <3