Friday, May 10, 2013

Resolved : Hadley Jones Should Hereby Write a Blog

Resolved: Hadley Jones Should Hereby Write a Blog
For clarity in today's round/post, I present observation 1:

Observation 1: Definitions:

1. Blog: A really weird word that is the combination of two: web and log.

Observation 2: Inherency: AKA, what's happening in the status quo.

1. Hadley doesn't have a blog.

Observation 3: The Plan
Mandate 1: Hadley gets a blog.

Observation 4: Justifications

Justification 1: It will probably be fun.
Justification 2: It involves writing (duh) and I like writing.
Justification 3: I like making fun of the word blog and I figure it'd be ironic to do so whilst writing one.
Justification 4: Kitkats are delicious and impromptu is fun.

It is for all these reasons (and more) that I strongly urge an affirmative ballot at the end of today's debate round. Thank you, and I now stand open for cross-examination and any further points of clarification.

4 comments:

  1. I vote negative... Just so we can have a 2-1 decision.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WELL then. You'll just be the outcast judge that everyone gets mad at. Well, I guess the negative team won't be mad at you. But the negative team is dumb. :P

      Delete

Please comment. I'll love you forever. <3