Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving

Time for the obligatory Thanksgiving post!

You probably won't read through the whole list, but it was fun to make. So, here we go.

Things I am Thankful for:
  • The grace given to me
  • Speech and debate
  • Tournament season
  • People who comment on my blog (you should do that)
  • The freedom to listen to Christmas music without judgement
  • Negative briefs
  • Go Teen Writers
  • Purple trophies
  • Awesome impromptu topics
  • High quality Christian music
  • Food
  • Cheesecake
  • Jamie Grace's songs that describe my life way too well
  • Drawing references so I can fool everyone into thinking I can draw well
  • Tiny pumpkins
  • Rain boots
  • Rain
  • Snow before Thanksgiving
  • Umbrellas
  • Hair spray
  • Bobby pins when you need them
  • Friends who loan you bobby pins when you need them
  • Cold weather
  • Winter clothes
  • Lists about things I'm thankful for
  • My parents who read my blog posts (*waves* Hi Mom!) as well as do many amazing things that are amazing.
  • Fiction
  • Clean love songs
  • Friends who encourage me
  • Friends who get and laugh at my jokes
  • Friends who help me clean at club
  • Chicken and Dumplings
  • Judges with legible handwriting
  • Judges who get my Taylor Swift references
  • Extemp questions I know something about
  • Writing ability
  • Pinterest (it's a gift and a curse)
  • Friends who don't judge my adoration of cookie dough
  • Wearing my own nametag
  • Parli resolutions that aren't weighted
  • Bright pink heels
  • Smooth terrain for walking in the aforementioned pink heels
  • A clean room
  • Pre-written parli cases
  • Band-aids
  • Fingers that don't get hit by pool balls
  • Colorful pens
  • Not getting last place in impromptu
  • Cheesy hallmark movies
  • Remembering to wear my retainer
  • Long showers
  • Sleeping late
  • People who read this blog
  • People who read my blog and tell me they have done so
  • People who watch my speeches
  • Chocolate chip cookie dough ice-cream
  • Skater skirts and leggings
  • Debate dance parties
  • Pretending to be able to dance
  • People who vote affirmative
No really. You should do that.

2 comments:

  1. I am also thankful for many of the things on this list, including Go Teen Writers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for you, Hadley! :)
    -Cameo
    (I know it says anonymous, but I'm too lazy to get an account on the profile thing...)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment. I'll love you forever. <3