Monday, January 19, 2015

CHSADK Memes - The Third Year Chronicles #18

I have 277 pins on my CHSADK Pinterest board. That's more than my clothing and wedding dress boards combined. Here are some of my favorite debate-related memes (courtesy of Pinterest and NCFCA Memes).


This one is great because it is both a debate joke and an Incredibles reference



Or hanging around trying to get your mom's attention so you can put your box in the car.





What's the difference?



...yeah, my life is just debate.



Do I see another Taylor Swift parody??



The forensic clap should be adopted in all areas of life.





Mom signed me up...



Every time I see a "your argument is invalid" meme, this is what I think...


Unfortunate, but true.

Vote affirmative, because debate memes are hilarious.

(This post is part of a series called The Third Year Chronicles. Click here for TTYC #17)

1 comment:

  1. Hadley, I have now read and enjoyed all of your blog posts. Fine writing. I vote affirmative. Treat yourself to some breakfast food. You are too young for Lagavulin. Best wishes for future private-sector success.
    RS

    ReplyDelete

Please comment. I'll love you forever. <3