Tuesday, August 26, 2014

In Season - The Third Year Chronicles #3

(Based off In Summer from Disney's Frozen.)

Sometimes I like to close my eyes and imagine what it'd be like when tournament season does start.

Speech written, LDers writing their values
And I'll be doing what TPers do in season
A case in my hand, a debate box and brand new Post-it notes
Probably getting gorgeous trophies in season

I'll finally watch a speech written to inspire the judges
And find out what happens to extempers in extemp prep

And I can't wait to see what the judges all think of me
Just imagine how great speeches will be in season

Speech and debate are both so intense,
put 'em together and do extemp

Summer's a good time to have camp and frisbee
But put me in season and I'll be a--HAPPY SPEECHER

When my friends are gone I like to hold on to my dream
Relaxing at tournament,
Just waiting for breaks

Oh the lunch will be cold
And my friends will be there too

When I finally do what TPers do in season

IN SEAAAAASOOOON

What TPers do in season

((This post is part of a series called The Third Year Chronicles. Click here for TTYC #2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. I'll love you forever. <3